RURAL HOUSING LOAN
* Credit cum Subsidy scheme for rural people with credit component of Rs. 40,000.00 and subsidy eliment being Rs. 10,000.00.
* Annual income of the benificiary should be Rs. 32,000.00 per annum.
* Identification of the benificiary to be made by Govt. agency.
* Repayment period - 10 to 15 years, loan to be recovered before attainment of 60 years age of the benificiary.
GENERAL HOUSING LOAN ( RESIDENTIAL / COMMERCIAL)
* For construction of house, purchase of house, rennovation, addition / alteration of existing house.
* Maximum loan amount shall be 36 times of net monthly income of the applicant for salaried person.
* For non salaried person - Loan amount shall be three times of net annual income.
* For rennovation/expansion/alteration loan upto Rs. 50,000.00 may be granted.
* For business market complex loan to be considered on the viability of the project to meet the bank loan and interest.
* Margin - 20% for residential and 25% for commercial purpose.
Repayment Period- For residential- 10 to 15 years, For Commercial - 7 years.